Work Visa for Students

Working on campus

  • Full-time students attending a public or certain private post-secondary institutions are allowed to work on campus.

Working off campus

  • Foreign students enrolled at certain publicly funded, post-secondary educational institutions or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution are allowed to work off campus for a maximum of 20 hours each week.

Co-op and internship programs

  • Foreign students in a co-op program are allowed to work in their field of study as certified by their educational institutions.

Working after graduation

  • The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows students from certain Canadian post-secondary institutions to work in Canada for a certain period after graduation.

Students are allowed
to work under
certain conditions

Macao - Taipa Centre
Canadian Learning Centre
Rua Fernao Mendes Pinto No. 102
Chuen Yuet Garden "A" R/C
Taipa, Macao
T: +853 2882 7710