Immigration for Foreign Graduates

A foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in managerial, professional or technical positions in Canada can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. This type of application currently takes about 10 months.

In addition, a foreign graduate may apply under the Provincial Nominee Program of the province in which they studied. For example, the Province of Manitoba allows international graduates from a post-secondary educational program of at least two academic years at a Manitoba institution to apply immediately to the Provincial Nominee Program for permanent residency in Canada, without first having to have worked for a period of time.

Students are allowed
to work under
certain conditions

Macao - Taipa Centre
Canadian Learning Centre
Rua Fernao Mendes Pinto No. 102
Chuen Yuet Garden "A" R/C
Taipa, Macao
T: +853 2882 7710